[OS X Emacs] Re: opening old mac files (CR end of line char)

xah lee xah at xahlee.org
Wed Dec 5 16:05:02 EST 2007

Peter Dyballa wrote:

> This is the wrong list.

It is also wrong, for you to give out motherly advices. My comment is
directly tied to the problem, on topic about Mac Emacs. Your comment,
is censure and propaganda in nature. Consider that if both of us are
wrong, your wrong is more more than my wrong.

In the previous paragraph, i gave my opinion about your opinion about
the topicality of our posts. Regarding your second opinion about
filing a bug report, i quote:

> You should write a good bug report to mailto:emacs-pretest-
> bug at gnu.org, possibly with a copy to mailto:help-gnu-emacs at gnu.org
> – your two points are sensible enough.

This i consider a propaganda.
I have written a somewhat detailed account on my opinion on this
issues. You please see:

The Bug-Reporting Attitude
http://xahlee.org/UnixResource_dir/writ/bug_report_attitude.html

Thank you.