[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs shell buffer

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Dec 20 04:17:08 EST 2007

Am 20.12.2007 um 04:36 schrieb Paul Rathouz:

> In Aquamacs, when I call up a shell buffer (M-x shell) (or call a
> shell command using M-!), that shell does not appear to be able to
> access my aliases set in my .cshrc file (although it does appear to
> have all of my paths set from .cshrc).

How do you find this? What is missing?

Do you know how processes are created in Mac OS X? Have you ever used
ps or pstree?

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929