[OS X Emacs] upgrade issues

Ivan Werning iwerning at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:37:27 EDT 2008

I just upgraded from 1.2 to 1.3 (actually the nightly build). Seems
like there are a lot of great improvements!

However, just a few problems:

1. when I change the font, the font no longer changes on the divider
between the buffer and mini buffer, where the file name is etc.
(forget what that is called)

2. Everytime I open Aquamacs I get the "Donate prompt" (despite it's
promise to only appear once) and I also get the Help window with the
list of changes in version 1.3. (this happens even when I load my old
1.2!)

-Ivan