[OS X Emacs] customizations not saving..

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:06:02 EST 2008

On 18 Nov 2008, at 15:02, sergio wrote:

> On Nov 18, 2008, at 2:59 PM, Christopher Menzel wrote:
>
>> Are you selecting Options --> Save Options after you make your
>> customizations?
>>
>> -chris
>

> yes, i am..

"Save Options" will only save the options set directly in the Options
menu.   If you use customize buffers, you will need to make sure you
click the right button (save for future sessions).
I don't know how you add to the org-mode agenda or add accounts to
jabber.  Saving their options is something these modes need to take
care of themselves.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!