[OS X Emacs] email with emacs?

Bill Clementson billclem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:44:59 EST 2008

Hi Enrico,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 7:25 AM, Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
<hindiogine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!   I use OSX 10.5 and Emacs Aquamacs.  I am wondering about using
> Emacs to do my email.  Is it worth it?  Presently I use Gmail in
> Firefox.

At different times, I've used both VM and Gnus to read my gmail mail
in Emacs. I documented what I did to get things setup on my blog:

VM: http://bc.tech.coop/blog/061023.html
Gnus: http://bc.tech.coop/blog/070813.html

Like you, I was using Aquamacs. For various reasons, I have stopped
using Emacs to read my mail; however, both VM and Gnus worked quite
nicely with gmail while I was using them.

--
Bill Clementson