[OS X Emacs] aquamacs on saving customizations.el

Nathaniel Cunningham nathaniel.cunningham at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:57:20 EST 2008

I cannot reproduce this.

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:06 PM, sergio <sergio at village-buzz.com> wrote:

> when i use org-mode to add files to my agenda list using C-c [, it adds the
> variables to my customizations.el..
>
> this seems to turn off the settings i made earlier via the aquamacs menu..

In my case, C-c [ in org-mode adds new content to customizations.el, but has
no effect on the other settings stored there.  Likewise, changing the
settings for Tabs or Show Buffers in New Frames, followed by Save Options,
alters the relevant content in customizations.el, without affecting the
org-mode variable entries.

--Nathaniel