[OS X Emacs] overwriting customizations.el

sergio sergio at village-buzz.com
Sun Nov 23 10:26:35 EST 2008

On Nov 22, 2008, at 11:32 AM, Dave Carlton wrote:

> to the head of my .emacs file. Problem is gone, I didn't have time
> to go chasing the real problem down and I prefer my stuff in
> my .startup anyway.

what i ended up doing was totally cat /dev/null > my customizations
file.. then starting over.. that killed the problem..

i then made my customizations, and everything has been working fine..
i think something was just wonky in there..

i do like your solution better because i use aquamacs on two machines,
and this would be a good way to sync them..

thanks!

___
peace,
sergio