[OS X Emacs] How to enter accented characters on US keyboard?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Apr 1 13:25:00 EDT 2009

Am 01.04.2009 um 18:40 schrieb Jean-Christophe Helary:

> What is more important for a serious writer, get one's accented
> letters straight or worry about not having a "real" Meta key ?

That's the question! I don't need M-<whatsoever> that much, so I can
easily live without it. And it's possible to have A-® or A-Ó (A-S-h)
key bindings that can do what useful default M-<whatsoever> bindings
would perform.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Engineer: a mechanism for converting caffeine into designs