[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs, Tramp and command-line

Olivier Marti olivier.marti at lsce.ipsl.fr
Thu Apr 9 12:31:46 EDT 2009

Hello,

I try to use Aquamacs Emacs with tramp to access remote files from the
command line. To be precise, I try the command :

   > open -a /Applications/Aquamacs\ Emacs.app/ /ssh:p25mart at mercure:/home/p25mart
   The file /ssh:p25mart at mercure:/home/p25mart does not exist.

It works with Emacs (22.1.1) :
   > emacs /ssh:p25mart at mercure:/home/p25mart

Do you have any idea to make this works with Aquamacs ? Note that
Tramp works perfectly well from Aquamacs : ctrl-x ctrl-f /ssh:p25mart at mercure:/home/p25mart
  is ok.

I use Mac OS X 10.5.6 and Aquamacs 1.7 on an MacBok (intel)

Thanks

Olivier

--
Olivier Marti  mailto:olivier.marti[ad]lsce.ipsl.fr
Institut Pierre Simon Laplace