[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs + BBDB or EDB

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 23:02:01 EDT 2009

On Aug 6, 2009, at 9:57 PM, Salvatore Enrico Indiogine wrote:
> Bummer!   So, that is why the Aquamacs developers have not included
> BBDB among the many packages that they have added.

Hmm, let me avoid a cocky comment about being able to build this here...

But even factually, BBDB is 1.7MB (sources alone).  Also, the fact
that the latest release is from Jan 2007 speaks against it being
actively maintained; or at least they don't declare releases.
Finally, it's a matter of interest and whether I see interest among
Aquamacs users...

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!