[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs + BBDB or EDB

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:47:19 EDT 2009

Howdy!

2009/8/7 Salvatore Enrico Indiogine <hindiogine at gmail.com>:
> Anyway, using Fink I installed edb, the Emacs DataBase.   I seems to
> be much more useful, at least for my needs, than BBDB.  There are some
> minor problems.  E.g. the reference card is a postscript file that
> whether it is printed or converted to pdf is missing the left margin
> of the text.  Basically the first column of three is useless.

Once I found the tex file for the refcard, refcard.tex, in the doc
subdirectory of the source tar.gz the fix was easy.  Changed the
\documentclass[a4paper.... to letterpaper and compiled it to pdf.

Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934