[OS X Emacs] Re: Return of dired mode problems like in Aquaemacs 1.7

Uwe Pieczynski uwe at piehome.de
Fri Aug 14 11:27:13 EDT 2009

I will stick at the moment with Aquaemacs 1.8c which works flawless.
I wait if somemore will experience similar problems and if this will be
fixed in Aquaemacs 2.0.

I will be away from Berlin the next 10 days and therefore away from my
newsreader.

Looking foreward to end of the month.

Greetings, Uwe