[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and Skim

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 23:58:10 EST 2009

On 14 Jan 2009, at 23:54, M. Tamer Özsu wrote:

> In my installation Aquamacs uses Adobe Acrobat as the default PDF
> viewer. How can I change it to Skim? I have been looking around, but
> most stuff that I could find says Aquamacs should work with Skim out-
> of-the-box, so I guess I must be doing something wrong.

In Finder, navigate to a PDF file.  Select it, enter Command-i.
Select Skim as default application for the file type, and hit "Change
all".
This should do the job.

Alternatively, you can always start Skim using Command-Shift-
Mouseclick, which works especially well when "pdfsync" is used.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!