[OS X Emacs] SyncTex

Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill j.m.figueroa at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jan 16 15:24:34 EST 2009

Peter> Right now its site-start.el file contains in my elderly
Peter> version (Spring, 2008; I'm still on Tiger, free of all Leopard PDF
Peter> problems)

Slightly off-topic, but as someone who is about to transition
from a Powerbook G4 (running Tiger) to a MacBook Pro (presumably
running Leopard), I would be very interested to know more about these
PDF problems.  Where can I read about them?

Thanks, José

--
Prof José M Figueroa-O'Farrill  | Phone: +44 (0) 131 6505066
Maxwell Institute and           | Fax: +44 (0) 131 6506553