[OS X Emacs] Error when starting up in version 1.6.

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:10:41 EST 2009

On 18 Jan 2009, at 16:17, William Ziemer wrote:

> On start up I receive the following error:
> set-frame-font: Font 'fontset-Monaco12' is not defined.

I'd recommend looking for the string "fontset-monaco12" in your files?
Specifically, in customizations.el or in Preferences.el or in .emacs.

If it is in customizations.el, it would be quite interesting for me to
see.

Also, see the change log regarding this change.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!