[OS X Emacs] Fixed width fonts in mail composition buffer?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Jan 19 10:46:06 EST 2009

    David> You read the change log, the manual, or simply look in the
    David> Options menu where there is a prominent menu item to turn off
    David> Autoface mode and to choose another font (such as Monaco).

I tried turning off autoface mode.  It did nothing.

Is the ChangeLog accessible from inside Aquamacs, maybe from the Help
toolbar menu?  I find the Aquamacs Help more annoying than helpful.  It
opens up some sort of window which appears to display the an info document.
Clicking most links (like "Changes-- 1.6") appears to do nothing.  In
addition, that window is always on top of the window stack.  Is there some
option for simply viewing info files through a normal Emacs window?

Choose another font where?  There is more than a single choice (who knows if
I'm even looking in approximately the right place):

       [-]-\ Group Faces

:-/

Skip