[OS X Emacs] Re: aquamacs 1.6: latex preview not working

David Strozzi david.strozzi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:20:36 EST 2009

OK, now I'm really frustrated.  When I get a latex error, C-c ` keeps
giving me "Wrong type argument: stringp nil".  I also had to manually
tpye that since Command-C in aquamacs and then Command-V in firefox
doesn't paste anything.

Is there a way i can really "start over" with aquamacs?  Just get rid
of all my old config files (except my 'real' .emacs of course), the
app files, Library/foo, /Users/me/Library/foo, etc etc etc?

Or is 1.6 just a lemon???  I doubt it.

Dave