[OS X Emacs] latex on aquamacs

Jan Rosinski jrosinsk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:24:03 EST 2009

I have two questions.

1. I am rather an advanced  user of latex but a novice on aquamacs.
Is there a good source to learn aquamacs specifics for  latex?
(Sample macros, key-bindings for latex? A screencast?)

2. I have a problem using preview in line in book style from within
included chapters.
I opened my book's master file, typesetted it and and from sync in
Skim I opened
one of the included chapters. I changed one formula in the chapter and
wanted to create
at point preview.
I got error messages (no \begin{document}, etc.) suggesting that I
need to return to master
file to run preview for whole book. This is very inconvenient.
So, the question is how to run preview in at point, section, etc. from
within included chapters?

Jan