[OS X Emacs] Interactive window dimension feedback during resize?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Jan 21 16:06:17 EST 2009

Is it possible to get interactive feedback on the dimensions of a frame
during resize?  I personally prefer 80-column wide windows when programming.
Even if I didn't care about this for myself many collaborative projects
(e.g., Python) have coding standards about line length.  It would be nice
when resizing a frame to get interactive feedback on its current
dimensions.  Currently I seem to have to stop the resize and execute
(window-width) to see how wide the frame is.  Maybe it's there somewhere but
I'm just not seeing it?

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://smontanaro.dyndns.org/