[OS X Emacs] Interactive window dimension feedback during resize?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Jan 21 19:16:36 EST 2009

No events during the resize, huh?  Very weird.  Again, this is something
I've just come to take for granted in XEmacs.  It looks like GNU Emacs
supports the concept of events.  Maybe that only covers events which occur
within the app's windows.  Nothing like a window size change event?

    David> Why not simply write a command that sets the frame back to 80,
    David> and bind it to a key?  Sounds more comfortable to me anyways.

Sure, I could do that.  I was just hoping it was already a feature I only
had to enable.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://smontanaro.dyndns.org/