[OS X Emacs] SyncTex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jan 31 17:36:08 EST 2009

Am 31.01.2009 um 22:04 schrieb Arthur Ogus:

> It is strange that running the TeX Live installer doesn't set the
> paths for you.

In Leopard the directory /etc/paths.d contains files that add
components to PATH ... There are for bash users also the files /etc/
profile and /etc/bashrc, while (t)csh users are controlled by /etc/
csh.login.

I presume the question of the PDF previewer is a) a system
customisation and b) one or two or three different customisations in
Emacs and c) also a customisation in TeX Live for texdoc.

I recommend to setup texdoc as a private copy in ~/bin and use it as
viewer for a few file types in Emacs and in AUCTeX.

--
Greetings

   Pete