[OS X Emacs] Re: Configure Hard Wrap Option

pdfinn at uwm.edu pdfinn at uwm.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:14:18 EDT 2009

At Wed, 18 Mar 2009 18:06:00 +0000,
Karim  wrote:
> where all these options are? There does not seem to be one good place with solid
> doc. For instance, I would like to configure aquamacs to work with svn...I don't
> know where to start..

To browse the full list of customizable options sorted by group try M-x
customize <RET>.  To look for something specific, you might also try M-x
customize-apropos <RET> and supply a search term which Emacs will match
against customizable settings.

The general documentation may be browsed through Emacs' Info interface
M-x info <RET> or C-h i.  There is a section documenting version
control.  To get there in a hurry you can use a similar apropos command:
M-x info-apropos <RET> svn <RET> then just click on the link that looks
promising.

Peter