[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and autopair

Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill j.m.figueroa at ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 2 16:59:08 EDT 2010

I am using autopair with Aquamacs and it works fine with () {} and []
in the modes I've used.  Also $ works in latex-mode, except that if I
then delete the $, the second one does not disappear.  Also, I'd like
it to handle \(...\), which is is latex for $...$, but that's a
separate story.

Cheers,
	José