[OS X Emacs] ? How to install Aquamacs-Emacs-1.9.dmg ?

Joachim Osnabryg osna at jpberlin.de
Fri Feb 12 06:04:01 EST 2010

Yesterday I downloaded Aquamacs-Emacs-1.9.dmg.

After opening I noved the "Aquamacs Emacs.app" therein to the MacOSX
Applications folder and doubleclicked it.

=> Nothing happened.

Had I misunderstood what is said in the Aquamacs Manual.pdf page 3
(pdf-page 5):

"Just download the disk image (DMG), move the
Aquamacs application bundle to your hard drive, and launch."

Any advice what I could have made wrong?

How to install Aquamacs-Emacs on OSX 10.4 Tiger?

joachim
--
Mac BacicTeX 2009 - TeXShop 2.29 / TeXworks 0.2.3
LyX 1.6.5 - MacBook Pro intel OSX 10.4.11 Tiger