[OS X Emacs] How to Gnus with Aquamacs?

Joachim Osnabryg osna at jpberlin.de
Sat Feb 27 12:50:03 EST 2010

Helo Mac Emacsers,

I had had help here for installing Aquamacs Emacs and I hope I'm right
here also with my question regarding Gnus:

I simply want to use Aquamacs Emacs on my Mac for news (Gnus), I had asked
here and there on other NGs (especially German ones) with my question how
to configuer Aquamacs Emacs for Gnus with 2 or three different
newsservers, how to subscribe NGs, etc. with different and contradictory
tips how to proceed.

I searched many manuals, how-to's on Aquamacs, Emacs, Gnus with the same
result.

So I ask here simply:

In which Manual I find a step-by-step guide to configure Aquamacs for
Gnus? On which Website or how to call it within Aquamacs?

Or can give me someone a help on the fly?

Thankful for hints,

joachim
--
MacBook Pro intel OSX 10.4.11 Tiger - Aquamacs Distribution 1.9
GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0)