[OS X Emacs] Re: Switching to Aquamacs: Some Odd Issues with Faces

Erik L. Arneson dybbuk at LNouv.com
Tue Jun 8 17:49:05 EDT 2010

David Reitter <david.reitter at gmail.com> writes:
> On Jun 8, 2010, at 3:40 PM, Craig Finseth wrote:
>> I don't see it as a problem after a cut, but after a paste.
>>
>> C-space
>> <move>
>> C-W
>> <move to new space>
>> C-Y
>> 	you have text, but the mark is active, so if you do...
>> C-Y
>> 	again, you don't get the second copy that you were after
>
> I don't reproduce.  Could you please give us a list of step-by-step instructions, starting with "Start Aquamacs without customizations" from the "Help/Diagnose and Report Bug" menu.

I just started up a vanilla Aquamacs and was unable to reproduce the
problem, so it must be something else in my configuration that's doing
it.  How about you, Craig?

--
Erik Arneson <dybbuk at LNouv.com>
  GPG Key ID: 1024D/62DA1D25