[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 2.0 and spelling

Eric Grayson grayson.eric at ymail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:43:05 EDT 2010

Thanks.  If I do M-x ispell-change-dictionary and set it to "en" things are much better.

And, if I check the *Messages* buffer I can see this:

Spell-checking foo.tex using NSSpellChecker with en dictionary...

That seems like good news.

I am still have tex issues, though.  I went to System Preferences, found the Spelling pane, and checked the tex filter for the many dictionaries that are listed there.

However, when I do M-x ispell-buffer

all the tex words are still flagged as errors.

Should I not start spelling with M-x ispell-buffer?

Thanks again for the assistance.

Eric.