[OS X Emacs] Unknown Color - Aquamacs 2.0

Evan O'Connor evanoc at caltech.edu
Mon Jun 28 14:44:02 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I've recently tried several times to install the new Aquamacs 2.0 (I'm
really looking forward to the spell checker, I've tried to get it
working so many times...)  I have OS X 10.5.8.

I ran the installation, everything worked great except when I got to
launch the program it crashes immediately.  I've since tried
installing from the source code and same thing.  I can successfully run

src/emacs -nw

in the install directory but

src/emacs -Q

crashes and gives me the error "Unknown color".  I expect this is the
reason for the Aquamacs.app crashing as well.  I've searched through
the code to find this error (looks like it orginates in nsfns.m) but
I'm at a loss as to why I'm getting it.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Evan