[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 2.1 and mouse classic emacs mapping

Arnaud Sevin Arnaud.Sevin at obspm.fr
Tue Sep 14 16:14:20 EDT 2010

>> Since I switch to 2.1, for example, there is a pop-up menu then I make a right-click (mouse-3) instead of mouse-save-then-kill.
>> (like when you install Emacs for the first time without editing the .emacs)
>
> I think you'll want to customize `osx-key-mode-mouse-3-behavior' and leave the direct bindings alone.
> You can just set that to `mouse-save-then-kill'.

(custom-set-variables
 '(osx-key-mode-mouse-3-behavior 'mouse-save-then-kill))

Ok, it works !

> mouse-2 is already bound to mouse-yank-at-click.

In fact, no (on my computer). I have to add :
(define-key osx-key-mode-map [down-mouse-2] 'mouse-yank-at-click)

But I have a last problem with the left-click neither double (or triple) click, neither the mouse selection, copy the selection into the clipboard.

There is something else to do ?

Thanks a lot !

Arnaud