[OS X Emacs] xcode / Aquamacs integration

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 10:52:00 EDT 2010

On Sep 17, 2010, at 10:13 AM, Elizabeth Kellner wrote:

> I use emacs as the
> external editor in XCode.  In the build results window in xcode, I
> want to be able to double click on a build error, and have Aquamacs
> open the file and move to the correct line number.

Thank you for asking this.

This feature is in development:  I have looked into it and added some preliminary support for XCode (and Spotlight) interaction.  If you're so inclined, you and others can try it by building Aquamacs from the topic/odb-xcode branch.

I expect this to arrive in the master branch (and hence, the nightly builds on http://aquamacs.org/nightlies.shtml ) in a week or two.