[OS X Emacs] Re: xcode / Aquamacs integration

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Mon Sep 20 12:12:27 EDT 2010

On 09/20/10 10:19 AM, David Reitter wrote:
> I'm glad to hear there's interest.
>
> As for you comment about the nightly builds and associated change log, I can only repeat myself:
>
>>>   you and others can try it by building Aquamacs from the topic/odb-xcode branch.
>
> I've also posted slightly more details to the aquamacs-devel mailing list.
>
> What I'd like to know is if there is substantial interest in ODB support.

I have just started working with Xcode.  And, I have found that the IDE
editor is wanting.  That's why I would love to be able to use emacs for
editing and the IDE for debugging.  Unfortunately, I'm still using
Leopard so I'm not on the latest/greatest Xcode yet.  And, I'm not
familiar with ODB.  A quick and dirty google search found nothing that I
recognized.  What's ODB?

Thanks,

Rodney