[OS X Emacs] guess-TeX-master problem

Melton Low softw.app at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:43:34 EDT 2011

Aquamacs or Emacs in general is a great editor.  If you're "extremely naive
in programming", I would suggest you use the TexShop or the TexWorks
application.  Both are included with the Mac version of the TexLive
distribution which you will need for Latex.

Here is the link: http://www.tug.org/mactex/2011/

You will spend more time on your writing than trying to learn and remember
the millions of key combinations with Auctex.  Unless of course that's what
you're trying to do.  Just a suggestion ...

Cheers, Mel