[OS X Emacs] syntax highlighting problem

Marinos Koutsomichalis marinos at agxivatein.com
Tue Sep 27 09:50:19 EDT 2011

Hello Iannis :)

I attach the scel files - also to be found inside the sc source bundle  (in the attachment I have added a few lines od code to resize the windows according to my needs in the sclang-interpet.el / but I don' t have the original at the moment)

and then you have to also: [1]
- create ~/.sclang and copy Supercollider contents there
- copy all .dylib files in /usr/local/lib/
- update your path
- add (require 'sclang) to your .emacs

If I manage to fix this Syntax highlighting project - then emacs as an IDE is FAR superior than the provided one..

for now,

[1] -> at least as far as I remember by heart.. check also http://sam.aaron.name/2010/02/09/hooking-supercollider-up-to-emacs-on-os-x.html