[OS X Emacs] syntax highlighting problem

Marinos Koutsomichalis marinos at agxivatein.com
Tue Sep 27 11:09:13 EDT 2011

no luck with either..

It should be straightforward. but there is a syntax table that works ok for everybody but me (for some strange reason) - say this is not some emacs bug neither a supercollider bug,

what else could cause such behavior ??

maybe I' ve forgot some file somewhere in my machine which causes all this mess ??

in the meanwhile I will prepare a video which demonstrates exactly what happens later today

On 27 Sep 2011, at 17:55, David Reitter wrote:

> On Sep 27, 2011, at 10:51 AM, Marinos Koutsomichalis wrote:
>> yes, several times and everybody reports it' s working properly in their systems [1] - they actually suggested it should be an aquamacs issue..
>
> In this case, I doubt it, to be honest.  Of course, Aquamacs' settings may sometimes trigger a bug in the underlying Emacs code.
>

>> or at least any quick hack ??
>
> Turn off font-locking, and back on.  Does that bring it back?
>
> Turn off Auto Faces (Options/Appearance menu).
>

> --
> http://aquamacs.org -- Aquamacs: Emacs on Mac OS X
> http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and support the Aquamacs Project!

Marinos Koutsomichalis
Music Research Center, University of York
Contemporary Music Research Centre (CMRC)
Faculty of Music Technology & Acoustics - TEI of Crete
www.marinoskoutsomichalis.com
www.agxivatein.com