[OS X TeX] Version 1.35c

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at zeno.math.fsu.edu
Sun Sep 5 15:29:20 EDT 2004

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 08:50:45PM +0200, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> - the only odd thing I noticed with this file is that, in ResEdit's
> open window (I used ResEdit to check whether the file had a resource
> fork -- it has none), the file appears with a folder icon instead of a
> file icon; however, using "ls -l" in Terminal.app the file is confirmed
> to be indeed a file, not a directory.
>
> Bruno Voisin

Since I don't normally use TeXShop I can't offer a solution.
However, for this particular bit, what happens if you use

	ls -l filename/rsrc

in a Terminal.app window, where "filename" is the suspicious
file? Do you get a zero-length entry?

--
Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics	 http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Florida State University       	       aldrovandi at math.fsu.edu
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA     +1 (850) 644-9717 (FAX: 4053)
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>