[OS X TeX] Version 1.35c

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Sep 5 17:22:19 EDT 2004

Le 5 sept. 04, à 22:21, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> So far for getting the significance of error codes I had always been
> using the very old (1991) System Errors Table 3.1 Desktop Accessory.
> Of course, it did not know -10660. Probably I should update my sources
> of information! I think there are specific pages, on Apple's Knowledge
> Base, devoted to lists of error codes, I'll look for them (I stepped
> on them once, but have since lost the bookmarks).

After a bit of looking around, here are some:

Unfortunately that's all for OS 9 and earlier. I couldn't locate any
similar source of information for OS X. Possibly that's contained
inside the Developer Tools, but where? And of course -10660 isn't
inside the error number ranges covered by the above pages.

Bruno Voisin
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>