[OS X TeX] Message threads

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Sep 6 03:31:38 EDT 2004

On 6 Sep 2004, at 4:35 PM, Josep M.Font wrote:

> El 06 sep 2004, a las 0:57, Justin Walker escribió:
>
>> Please do not "hijack" message threads.  For those of us who use
>> threading in our mail readers find it difficult to deal with.  If you
>> are starting a new thread (with a new subject), create a new message.
>>  Do not REPLY and then modify subject, or other header information.
>> The header contains info that can be used to support threading, and
>> when you do this, it's tough to follow threads.
>
> I second this request. Justin, your subject was "Re: [OS X TeX]
> lmodern gone": you fell into the deffect you are complaining about...

The issue isn't going off-topic, as Justin did, but rather totally new
posts which are grouped together with ones with totally different and
unrelated subject headings. [OT] It would be nice if Mail.app could
adjust its understanding of which messages belong in which threads so
these instances could at least be fixed up on my (the user's) end...

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>