[OS X TeX] Next generation TeX

christopher ciotti chris_ciotti at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 17:34:25 EDT 2004

On Sep 6, 2004, at 6:50 AM, Jérôme Laurens wrote:

> Coming back from TUG 2004, may I forward you some important question.
>
> For example, a TeX guru was missing a real dedicated programming
> language with better access to data structure, someone else was
> missing metapost like features and funny typesetting (typesetting text
> along curves and not only lines...)
>
> Please, share your ideas.

Hello all -

The number one thing I'd like to see in LaTeX/pdfLaTeX is improved font
handling.  Third party utilities from Eddie Kohler
(http://www.lcdf.org/~eddietwo/type/) are make life easier for otf
fonts but in general, the process should be simpler.

I look forward to reading the suggestions of others.

--
chris ciotti <chris_ciotti at yahoo.com>
http://www.keyserver.net/en/

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>