[OS X TeX] AlphaX and TeXShop interaction

Samuel Lelievre samuel.lelievre at univ-rennes1.fr
Tue Sep 7 05:01:38 EDT 2004

Hello,

I use AlphaX to edit my LaTeX files, and TeXShop to view
the pdf output.

To typeset, I hit shift-cmd-R.

I used to hit cmd-T to view the pdf without typesetting,
but I lost this functionality after I reinstalled.
I don't remember how I had managed to obtain this rather
than having cmd-T typeset the file with TeXShop.

Is it a preference in Alpha to have cmd-T tell TeXShop to
display the pdf instead of typesetting?

Is it one of the help files texshop.tcl or tetexComm.tcl
that Alpha uses? Some setting inside one of these files?

Or is it a setting in TeXShop so that when called from an
external editor it displays the pdf rather than typesetting?
If so is this setting still present in v. 1.35? (I had 1.34
in my former installation.)

I'll appreciate any hint.   S.L.
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>