[OS X TeX] weird pdfsync bug

Jean-Claude DE SOZA jeanclaudedesoza at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 8 07:45:49 EDT 2004

Lawrence,
I think Richard is aware of all these bugs and is working hard to solve
them.
Have you noticed that there were two silent updates of TeXShop since
1.35.c ?
The implementation of pdfsync in TeXShop is not complete and I hope
Richard will succeed in delivering a TeXShop working without any
problem with pdfsync.
I noticed the same bug that you and one workaround for me is to add the
textcomp package in the preamble.
Jean-Claude

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>