[OS X TeX] Re: [MacTeX] TeXShop's %& ugly bug

Bob Kerstetter bkerstetter at mac.com
Fri Sep 10 10:15:55 EDT 2004

As a TeXShop user, you can select the encoding in the preferences and
the save as dialog. You can select the program in the preferences and
menus. The below mentioned methods are processing alternatives.

I don't understand the nature of the problem. For the sake of the
discussion, it might be good to overlook the references to "preemptive,
closed and selfish design". I don't see how name calling helps solve
problems.