[OS X TeX] bibtex/natbib

Andy Doller adoller at psu.edu
Sun Sep 12 14:22:40 EDT 2004

Ok,  after commenting out the entire offending chapter and uncommenting
paragraph by paragraph - Latexing and bibtexing each time until bibtex
gave the error.  I found a stray { in a \ensuremath{}. I don't know why
latex actually worked beyond that point, but the figures and equations
all came out right all except for generating the right aux files for
the chapter.

Of course it was in the last half of the chapter - should have started
there.  I had not put that chapter in the \includeonly statement in a
long time so I don't know when I broke it, obviously before I was
concerned about references.

At least I have a technique now for finding problems, just not a very
quick one.

Thanks,
Andy

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>