[OS X TeX] eqnarray and \def statements

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 16 08:04:31 EDT 2004

On 16 sep 2004, at 13:51, Sylvan Jacques wrote:

> I recieved some advice on comp.text.tex and have decided not to do
> this.
>
> I have Gerben Wierda's tetex on my MAC.

Ts, Mac, as in Macintosh. It also looks a bit less agressive...

> Does anyone know if amslatex is included in this?

amslatex is dead (it has been smelling funny for a long time). amslatex
has been replaced around 1994 by the amsmath package for latex. It has
undergone several changes since its first version, I think the sample
chapter from the latest edition of Kopka & Daly is about the amsmath
package (it is freely available from the Addison Wesley site).

Maarten

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>