[OS X TeX] Cite Bibliography script

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Sun Sep 19 02:51:36 EDT 2004

On 18 Sep 2004, at 7:16 PM, Jérôme Laurens wrote:

> Does it make any difference between
> 1 - scripts pasted into either frontend script editors,
> 2 - iTeXMac reading scripts from the Application
> Support/iTeXMac/Scripts folder,
> 3 - built in mac OS X applescript menu.
>
> I wrote 2 when 3 was not available, and now I plan to abandon 1 and 2
> replacing them by 3 and a better applescript model.
> Did I miss something?

Don't think so. Last time I tried #2, it didn't work for me, but I
didn't investigate much so it could have been my fault.

I don't really like #1, which is also how TeXShop does it, coz you miss
out on syntax checking and everything from Script Editor.

So I think it would be a fairly good idea to go with the Mac OS X way
of doing things.

Will
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>