[OS X TeX] AppleScripts for BibDesk 0.96

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sun Sep 19 05:49:51 EDT 2004

I've posted three AppleScripts for the new, AppleScript enabled version
of BibDesk on my website:

     * Amazonsearch – This script allows you to search in the Amazon
database directly out of BibDesk. You can either search amazon.com or
amazon.de and you can do either keyword or author search.
Unfortunately, Amazon's bibliographic data is somewhat limited, you
only get some basic information.
     * Addwepage – A simple script for Safari, it creates a new
URL-entry with the the title and URL of the website currently open in
Safari. It also adds the current date, using Jurabib's Urldate field.
     * Nebis – Also a Safari script, meant for Nebis and IDS Basel/Bern,
the libraries of the universities of Basel, Bern and Zürich
(Switzerland) which are all based on Aleph. This script is a bit of a
hack, since Aleph's output isn't always formatted the same way, but
until BibDesk gets proper Z39.50 support, it's the best I can do.

Download them here: http://www.simifilm.ch/bibdeskscriptsen.html

Feedback is appreciated.
--
Simon Spiegel