[OS X TeX] Word 2004 RTF to LaTeX - fails

Jan Eden lists at janeden.org
Thu Sep 23 10:52:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

forgive me if this is a FAQ, I have not found it on the web. When saving a document in Mac Word 2004 as RTF and subsequently applying rtf2latex2e, I always get the following error message:

ReadStyleSheet: missing style number
Last token read was "}" near line 12, position 163.

I do not know anything about the RTF format, but is this Word-specific error? I have converted RTF documents before, and this is the first I got this error.

Thanks,

Jan
--
There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. - Jeremy S. Anderson
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>