[OS X TeX] mouse in TeXShop. [was: TeXShop 1.35e converts 0x0d to 0x0a linefeeds]

Alexandru Scorpan ascorpan at math.ufl.edu
Fri Sep 24 15:02:31 EDT 2004

>I won't begrudge you wanting the old behavior, but I do want to cast my
>vote for (also) retaining the current behavior.

Nobody talked about eliminating the new behavior.  We were just wondering about
ways to switch between them, maybe proposing a checkbox for the next release,
etc.

Speaking of wishful thinking:

A method for changing the color of the cursor would complement the other
color-change capabilities of TeXShop very nicely (allowing one to type white on
black and knowing where you are).

-- Alex

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>