[OS X TeX] tex4ht

Gerard Walschap gwalschap at cox.net
Sun Sep 26 20:03:58 EDT 2004

	I've tried to use tex4ht to convert a TeX file to html. After typing
"htlatex file" on the terminal, I get a bunch of output: file.4ct,
file.4tc, file.aux, file.dvi, file.log, file.tmp, file.xref. The thing
is, I can't open any of these (except for .log) with TeXShop or a
browser. Nor do I get an html file. The .log file is very long, with a
lot of ominous warnings most of which begin with "Could not find figure
file t4ht" together with some extensions. Any help would be
appreciated. Is tex4ht the best bet for converting to html?

	-gerard

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>