[OS X TeX] Pdftricks problem

Vince McGarry vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 10:49:51 EST 2005

I'd like to see your pdf if you could send it to me off list. Also if you
could include a listfiles command before compiling and send me your log it
may help me see what is going on. Thanks.

BTW, the 3 seems to visually show the most clipping, but I all the other
characters are clipped in the same way.

Vince McGarry
Austin Community College
Rio Grande Campus