[OS X TeX] Pdftricks problem

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Feb 3 12:00:27 EST 2005

On 2/3/05 10:48 AM, "Vince McGarry" <vmcgarry at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Agreed that it should work, but the 3 is clearly clipped on the horizontal
> axis on my system. I have tried from the command line with the same result
> and then tried different switches with pstoeps. I think that the -g switch
> is calculating the correct bounding box, at least the pdf of the graphic
> appears to be complete in acrobat, even though it still looks clipped in
> Preview, TeXniscope, and TeXShop.

Howdy,

It looks clipped in Acrobat Reader too!

None of the switches to ps2eps seems to just increase the size of the
BoundingBox by some designated amount; I've tried that too. Did manually
changing that 513 to 511 in the eps' BoundingBox solve the problem in this
single case?

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>